Here are some tips to help you get out the door:
- Remind yourself of the feeling once you leave class. Typically you feel energized after an hour of moving and socializing with your friends!
- The studio is bright and always warm!
- Splurging on a new pole outfit can make you feel great about being in class.
- Wear your favourite lip stick, do your hair or wear your favourite perfume. A little confidence goes a long way.
- Perhaps you need an energy boost? Coffee or pre-workout may do the trick for you!
- Remind yourself of your goals… why did you sign-up for classes in the first place? To get stronger? beat social anxiety? to do something for yourself?
- Pack your bag ahead of time… you are less likely to stay at home that way.
- Play an energized or new playlist while driving to class.
- Find, read or say a motivational quote.
- A good warm-up is key. Putting in the energy right away will set your mindset. Believe it or not… acting tired and lazy takes more energy! Convince your mind and your body will follow.
Finally I should mention, sometimes we do need to listen to our bodies… coming down with the flu or a cold is never fun! We do need to take care of our health, family and other responsibilities but always know that the studio is a warm and welcoming place for you to enjoy!
Keep calm and pole on my friends!